Frequently asked questions
Generally, a Little Honey self tan will last between 3- 5 days, depending on your skin type and how you care for it. To help make sure your tan looks great for as long as possible use a moisturiser to nourish and condition your skin.
- Spray 2-3 pumps onto your Little Honey Flawless Blending Glove.
- Apply and blend over skin taking extra care around fingers, elbows, knees and feet.
- Work in circular motions and repeat with 2-3 pumps on your glove at a time. Repeat as necessary to achieve a flawless finish.
- Leave on for at least 4 hours before showering.
Click here for more application instructions & a video demonstration.
Little Honey is dry to touch after 10 seconds. Leave on for at least 4 hours before showering. As Little Honey has a light vanilla, honey smell and doesn’t transfer onto clothes, you can apply in the morning and wear all day or apply right before your night out!
No. There are no sun filters in Little Honey so it’s very important that you still use a sun protection product
You must not wash, bathe, swim, shower or exercise within the development time. You can swim once your tan has developed but swimming in the sea and chlorinated pools may result in your tan fading more quickly or it going patchy.
Always conduct a small patch test in a sensitive area such as the inner arm 24 hours before full application, just in case of any reaction and to ensure you do not have any sensitivity to the ingredients.
We recommend washing your Little Honey Flawless Blending Glove after every third full body application. Or just when your glove doesn’t feel as soft as usual due to a build up of product.
Rinse your Flawless Blending Glove with a mild shampoo or soap and rinse with warm water until water runs clear and all the product is rinsed out. Air dry.
Below is a list of ingredients we use in our products. We are a cruelty free brand.
- Aqua – Water.
- DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) – Is the ingredient that only penetrates to the dead skin cells on the top layer of your skin. We use Natural DHA.
- Ethanol and AMS – Ethanol is alcohol, drinking alcohol so AMS (Anhydrous Methylated Spirits) is added so it is not drinkable.
- Mono Propylene Glycol- A humectant (helps bind moisture to the skin) to offset the drying of the alcohol.
- Erythrulose – Is a ketone sugar that enhances DHA and reacts with the top layers of your skin.
- Sorbitol (corn syrup) – Another humectant.
- PEG-7 – Emulsifying oil to help dissolve and bind fragrance and ingredients together.
- Choc Brown colour – A natural colour.
- Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol – A natural preservative.
- Pro Vitamin B5 – Skin moisturizer.
- Perfume Solubiliser – Helps dissolve and bind fragrance.
- Vanilla and Honey – Fragrance. Does not contain actual honey.
- Aloe Vera – For skin hydration: Organic.
- Sodium Hydroxide- extremely tiny amount that is used in cosmetics to bind all of the above together.